The Mausoleum of Yugoslav Soldiers is a neoclassical chapel with an ossuary containing remains of Yugoslav soldiers killed in the First World War. It was built in 1926 in the Bezruč's Park in Olomouc, Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic) by the Czechoslovak-Yugoslav League. The designer of the chapel was architect Hubert Aust. The mausoleum was owned by Yugoslavia until its breakup. Nowadays it is partly damaged, but renovation has been prevented because of unclear property rights.