The oldest house in the borough of Manhattan in New York City. It was built by Roger Morris in 1765. Between September 14 and October 20, 1776, General George Washington used the mansion as his temporary headquarters.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org, www.morrisjumel.org
By: mlc1us
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement