The Museum of Genocide Victims was established October 14, 1992 at the same building where plans of deportations and arrests of the population, persecution of the opponents, suppression of resistance were created and carried out by Soviet repression institutions from 1940 to 1991. For the whole Lithuanian nation, this building is a symbol of the 50-year Soviet occupation. The museum, which was established in former KGB headquarters, is the only one of its kind in former Soviet republics.
- Website
View in Google Earth Categories: Museums - History
By: romulusnr


Please enable images and enter code to post