New Stone Hall is a historic school building located at Franklin in Delaware County, New York, United States. It was built in 1855-1856 and is a three story rectangular building, eight bays wide and three bays deep. It features a slate covered hipped roof and octagonal cupola. It was built as the main academic building of the Delaware Literary Institute, then later used by the local school system. It was abandoned in 1932. It is located within the Franklin Village Historic District.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Category: Schools - Primary & Secondary