This 3/8 mile clay oval track opened in 1958. Several classes of stock cars race here on Saturday nights. Winged sprint cars make occasional visits to the track.

Over the years, this track has also gone by the following names:
Smedley's Speedway, AJ's Speedway, West Virginia Motor Speedway, The Valley, Parkersburg Motor Speedway, Parkersburg Speedway.
View in Google Earth Categories: Raceways - Car
Links: www.ohiovalleyspeedway.com
By: milwhcky

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload