This former firehouse was built in 1898 to replace a wooden building which burned down two years before. It was used until 1982, when the city replaced it's four aging firehouses with new buildings. A group of volunteers convinced the city to save this building from demolition and convert it into a museum.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Museums
Links: superiorpublicmuseums.org
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement