Old First Presbyterian Church of Wilmington is a historic church building on West Street on Brandywine Park Drive in Wilmington, Delaware.

It was built in 1740 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
View in Google Earth Categories: Landmarks, Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement