Of the bridges connecting the sections of the lower town, a very interesting one is the Obere Brücke, completed in 1455. Halfway across this, on an island, is the Rathaus or City Hall (rebuilt 1744-1756).
Sculptures: Joseph Bonavantura Mutschelle (balconies and coats of arms 1755-56) Franz Jakob bird (stucco ceiling in the advice hall 1745) Johann George Reuss (Imperatorenbuesten in the advice hall 1750) Leonhard Gollwitzer (Kreuzigungsgruppe on the upper bridge 1715) Peter Benkert (' holy Kunigunde ' on the lower bridge 1744-45) Painting Johann Anwander (front painting 1755, reconstruct by Anton Greiner starting from 1960; Virtue histories in the advice hall.
View in Google Earth Categories: Military - Naval Air Stations
By: AdrianoMark
Please enable images and enter code to post