The complex was buildt in 1958-59 on a project of architechts Vittorio Cafiero, Adalberto Libera, Amedeo Luccichenti, Vincenzo Monaco e Luigi Moretti, to accommodate the athletes of XVII Olympiad, in 1960.
It has been privately owned since 1985.
View in Google Earth Categories: Olympic Sites, Homes - Historic, Famous Architects
Links: www.mimoa.eu
By: giove
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement