Built in 1892 near downtown Milwaukee, it was built for the Pabst family, who founded the Pabst Brewing Company. After the Pabst's passed away, it was sold to the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, who owned it until the mid-70's.
Homes - Historic
It survived potential demolition when it was purchased by a preservation group in 1978. Tours of the mansion are available to the public.