This is attached to the Pabst Mansion but was originally located in the Arts and Manufacturing Building as part of the World's Columbian Expo in Chicago in 1894. Pabst's beer won a blue ribbon at the Expo hence the catch phrase. Ironically, the beer pavillion served as a private chapel for the Archbishop when the mansion was donated to the Catholic Archdiocese in the early 1900s.
Categories: Museums - Culture
, Stately Homes