Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Anonymous picture
Anonymous
@ 2010-12-21 14:25:38
Palmer Stadium was the name of the former stadium on this site, where Princeton University played from 1914 to 1996. The new facility is named Princeton Stadium and opened in 1998, while Princeton played all its 1997 games on the road. The old stadium seated 45,725, the new one seats 27,773.
Advertisement