Patch was constructed near Vaihingen in 1936 and 1937 as a tank facility and used to be called Kurmaerker Kaserne. Today its primary tenant is the senior American military headquarters on this side of the Atlantic, the U.S. European Command.
View in Google Earth Categories: Military - Bases
Links: www.globalsecurity.org
By: neotrix

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload