Pavillon de l'Arsenal

Pavillon de l'Arsenal
No Thumbnail
No Thumbnail
Google Maps Google Maps Bing Maps Bing Maps Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
map #17283
View in Google Earth
By kjfitz @ 2006-04-30 20:45:19
Built in 1878-1879 by the architect Clément for a rich wood merchant, near the former site of the (14C) Celestine monastic community and later armament manufacturing works. Laurent-Louis Borniche - amateur painter - and owner of the building had long wished that it would be used as an exhibition center for the general public. However it was long used as a warehouse.

In 1988, the City of Paris bought the Pavillon and realized this wish of Borniche, creating a documentation, and exposition center for architecture and urbanism of Paris
187 views
Views by date
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 1010.0 (1 votes)

Categories

Comments

Feed Feed Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Share:
Update Thumbnails: