Currently the main square of the town. Built in the 18th Century, it keeps the shape proper for it's use, being functional from 1792 to 1870, when the new bullring was built. In 2006, a bullfight was scheduled there. Read: http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=272583
View in Google Earth Categories: City Squares, Sports - Bullfight Arenas
Links: portaltaurino.net
By: xgonzalezf

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload