The Plaza Hotel opened in the late 1800s or early 1900s as The Oriental. The name was changed to The Plaza Hotel some time prior to 1905. Now all that remains are the tial mosaics from the hotels floors scattered across a weed and trash littered vacant lot.
View in Google Earth Categories: Hotels, Demolished
Links: www.side-o-lamb.com
By: kjfitz
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
jbottero picture
@ 2008-08-17 04:03:55
Gone.
Advertisement