Reser Stadium is the home of Oregon State University football. The stadium went through a major renovation ($80 million) prior to the 2005 season with the addition of a new east side section. The structure includes numerous state-of-the-art amenities, including the spacious Club and Loge levels.
The stadium was originally built in 1953 and since has gone through several modifications. The structure was originally named Parker Stadium, but was renamed in June of 1999 after a significant monetary donation by OSU graduates Al and Pat Reser.
Categories: Schools - Colleges/Universities