Roundhouse and Turntable Ruins
By skyeye @ 2010-12-05 10:20:30
The turntable was built in 1915 for the Grand Trunk Railway of Canada which later became part of the Canadian National or today's CN. In 1992 the turntable was sold to a scrap dealer and then to the Arcade and Attica Railroad in Arcade, NY. The Arcade and Attica never installed it, and in 2001 the Long Island Railroad Museum purchased it, later moving the turntable bridge to Riverhead, Long Island, New York.