The Wolf House began construction in 1910 and was to be 15,000 square feet (1,393 square meters) and to include only native materials of the area, a reflection pool and custom made furniture. The house was completed in 1913, but before the Londons got to move in, the house burnt down. The ruins still stand today.
Ruins of Jack London
By kjfitz @ 2009-12-27 21:06:22