Ruins of the Kelleys Island Winery
By milwhcky @ 2007-11-29 18:54:44
This winery was built in 1878 to replace a previous structure which burned down in a fire in 1876. It remained open until the 18th Amendment to the Constitution was passed in 1919, banning the production of alcohol in the United States. Another fire destroyed the building after it had closed leaving only the weathered stone walls behind.
8.0 (3 votes)