The Rundlet-May House was built in 1807 by James Rundlet, who acquired his wealth in the textile trade. Rundlet imported his wallpapers from England and purchased his furniture from local cabinetmakers, whose work was noted for its fine craftsmanship and striking use of veneer.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload