The Rustic Tri-View Drive-in opened in 1951 as the Rustic Drive-In with a single screen. In 1988, two more screens were added and the name was changed to the Rustic Tri-View Drive-in. It has a capacity for 550 cars. It is listed as the last open drive-in in Rhode Island.
View in Google Earth Categories: Theatres - Drive-In
By: TXArtcGal
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement