It is named after the Lithuanian pilots Steponas Darius and Stasys Girėnas and was built in 1925. It is currently the home ground of the Lithuania national football team and football club FBK Kaunas.

The all-seater stadium holds 8,500. In 1998 the stadium was renovated.
View in Google Earth Categories: Sports - Soccer
Links: www.fussballtempel.net
By: adrbr
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement