Saint Josaphat's Monastery (John Aldred's House)

No Thumbnail
Saint Josaphat's Monastery (John Aldred's House)
No Thumbnail
Google Maps Google Maps Birds Eye Birds Eye Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By borlefborlef @ 2010-11-14 12:22:07
Built for John Aldred{public-utilities magnate} c.1913-1918 dark grey fieldstone Tudor by Bertram Goodhue{Fort Hill}. Landscaping by Olmsted on 117 acres. 74-rooms with 2 gatehouses, stable and farm complex. Along with neighbor William Guthrie{Meudon} Aldred purchased and then razed half of Lattington "to get the view we wanted"! Listed on The National Register of Historic Places, is now Saint Josaphat's Monastery.
Views by date
865
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 1010.0 (1 votes)

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Similar maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Share: