Sanborn Seminary was built in 1883 by Major Edward S. Sanborn (died 1885) as the main building of a secular secondary boarding school. The school ran continuously until 1966 when it was sold to the Town of Kingston. The campus became known as Sanborn Regional High School and served students from the towns of Kingston, Newton, and Fremont. The last class at this campus graduated in June 2006.
Category: Schools - Primary & Secondary