A natural gas explosion tore through a strip club in western Massachusetts on Friday evening Nov. 23rd 2012, leveling the business and sending at least eight people to the local trauma center.

The smell of gas had sent employees, customers and dancers racing out of the building. Then, at about 5:20 p.m., a gas leak at the Scores Gentleman’s Club in Springfield’s downtown district ignited, sending shock waves that rattled the community, knocking people down and shattering windows blocks away.

Police said there have been no reports of fatalities.
View in Google Earth Categories: In The News, Entertainment - Nightclubs
Links: www.cnn.com
By: CheesyCheetah
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement