Built around 1835, this is one of six tollhouses authorized by the State to aid in the collection of tolls needed to maintain Pennsylvania's section of the National Road. The building is situated on a half-acre of land immediately adjacent to U.S. Route 40.
View in Google Earth Categories: Landmarks
Links: tps.cr.nps.gov
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement