The Second Unnamed Tower (Russian: Вторая Безымянная башня) was built in the middle of the 15th century. It had purely defensive functions. In 1680, a quadrangular structure and a tall pyramidal tent roof with a watchtower were added to the top of the tower. It is crowned with an eight-sided hipped cupola with a weather vane.
Category: Towers - Misc