The Shumaker Naval Ammunition Depot was developed during the height of the Second World War. It was the only Naval Ammunition Depot to work exclusively on the loading, assembly and storage of ordnance rockets.

Closed in 1957.
View in Google Earth Categories: Military - Weapon Depots
Links: www.cals.lib.ar.us
By: kjfitz

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload