This closet-sized, 7x8-foot building used to be an irrigation pipe shed for a tomato farm. It was pressed into service after a fire destroyed the Ochopee general store -- which also housed the post office -- in 1953. The town, which sits on the edge of the Everglades, and which reportedly has a population of 11, has been happy with it ever since.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Government, Objects - Roadside Attractions
Links: www.roadsideamerica.com
By: mlc1us
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement