St. Andrew's-by-the-Sea is a historic Episcopal chapel that was designed by architects Winslow & Wetherell and was built in 1876.

In 1864 the congregation first held services at the then nearby Farragut Hotel. The current chapel was constructed in 1876 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement