'St. Andrew's Episcopal Church' by Charles Babcock

'St. Andrew's Episcopal Church' by Charles Babcock


Walden, New York (NY), US
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church is located at the corner of Walnut and Orchard Street in the village of Walden, New York, United States. It is a brick Gothic Revival structure designed and built in 1871 by Charles Babcock, a former partner of Richard Upjohn. Located at the center of town, near the village hall, it is a local landmark that dominates the village's skyline.
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church is located at the corner of Walnut and Orchard Street in the village of Walden, New York, United States. It is a brick Gothic Revival structure designed and built in 1871 by Charles Babcock, a former partner of Richard Upjohn. Located at the center of town, near the village hall, it is a local landmark that dominates the village's skyline.
View in Google Earth Religious - Christianity, Famous Architects
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: kkeps

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement