St. Bernard Catholic Church was built beginning in 1880 and completed in 1881. When the parish was formed its members were predominately French. The church is now operated as a mission church for Saint Joseph - Paul in Nebraska City.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement