St. Devenick's Bridge (locally known as the Shakkin' Briggie, or as Morison's Bridge) is a suspension footbridge which crosses the River Dee from Ardoe to Cults near Aberdeen in Scotland.
The foundation stone was place on 27 August 1836, and the bridge was opened in 1837.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Pedestrian, Objects - Misc
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: LancelotLink
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement