St James Hotel
By mlc1us @ 2011-02-28 10:40:18
The St James Hotel was built in 1872 by Henri Lambert (later changed to Henry) and was originally called Lambert's Inn. Its saloon, restaurant and 43 rooms were witness to at least 26 murders during Cimarron's wilder days. Clay Allison, Black Jack Ketchum, Jesse James, and Buffalo Bill Cody have all left their mark on the St. James, as attested by the numerous bullet holes in the ceiling of the main dining room.