Sulby Glen was a station on Isle of Man. The station opened 23rd September 1879 and closed 6th September 1968. The station was opened by the Manx Northern Railway and closed by the Isle of Man Railway.
What's left today:
Station building is still there and is now used as a private residence. The platform is gone.
By Drudii @ 2012-08-20 10:24:56