An example of using historical imagery to find high value scavenger hunt items.
Submarines - Civilian
(Nov 27, 2006 imagery.)
SUB FUN TRES (the name of the submarine) was built at a cost of 3.5 million US Dollars. She is designed for safety and total comfort so passengers can fully enjoy their dive. The cabin is maintained at normal atmospheric conditions, so pregnant women, heart patients and persons with ear problems will not be affected in any way. Due to safety equipment on board the submarine, children under 2 years of age are not allowed..
* The submarine was designed and built in Finland
* It is 18.5 m long, 4 m wide and 6.5 m high.
Total weight is 106 tons
* Maximum operating depth is 60 m
* Capacity - 48 passengers and crew
* 22 large viewports (800mm diameter), 11 on each side
* 2 very large viewports (each end): 1600mm diameter
* Propulsion: 6 X 15 k/Watts electrical motors
All systems are duplicated for extra safety
+ Surface control boat
Links: www.submarinesafaris.com, www.panoramio.com