The Sullivan Center (formerly known as the Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Building or Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Store) is a commercial building at 1 South State Street in Chicago, Illinois. A Chicago Landmark, the building was designed by Louis Sullivan, built in 1899 for the retail firm Schlesinger & Meyer, and expanded and sold to Carson Pirie Scott in 1904. The building was part of the Loop Retail Historic District. It was used for retail purposes from 1899 until 2007.
Category: Buildings - Novelty / Interesting