The Sveti Sedmochislenitsi Church (Bulgarian: църква „Свети Седмочисленици“) is a Bulgarian Orthodox church in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. It was created between 1901 and 1902 through the conversion of an abandoned Ottoman mosque, and was inaugurated on 27 July 1903. The church is named after Cyril and Methodius and their five disciples, known in the Orthodox Church collectively as the Sedmochislenitsi.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Dania
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement