This site was opened in 1957, and is composed of two areas: L and G. Area L is used for treating, packaging, and storing of nuclear waste. Area G is the disposal site for solid low-level radioactive waste.
View in Google Earth Categories: Power - Nuclear, Scientific - Nuclear
Links: www.lasg.org
By: robsv
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement