This 1/4 mile paved oval track was open from 1957-75. It hosted three NASCAR races in 1962 and 1963, with Petty Enterprises Plymouths winning all of them - twice by Jim Paschal and once by Richard Petty.
View in Google Earth Categories: Abandoned, Raceways - Car
Links: www.racing-reference.info
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement