The Bendlerblock is a building in Berlin, located in the Stauffenbergstra├če, south of the Tiergarten. It was erected between 1911 and 1914 for the Reich Navy Office. During the Weimar Republic it additionally served as the seat of the Reichswehr Command. Today, the building complex serves as secondary office of the German Federal Ministry of Defence.
View in Google Earth Categories: Military - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: jbottero
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement