The Bendlerblock is a building in Berlin, located in the Stauffenbergstraße, south of the Tiergarten. It was erected between 1911 and 1914 for the Reich Navy Office. During the Weimar Republic it additionally served as the seat of the Reichswehr Command. Today, the building complex serves as secondary office of the German Federal Ministry of Defence.
Category: Military - Historic