The Evangelic-Lutheran Church exists in Arad since the first half of the XIXth century. The growth of the community and their financial potential required the building of an adequate church so in 1906 they had the new "Red Church".
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity, Buildings - Religious
By: Cornel

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload