For much of the 20th century, citizens could report fire or police emergencies by using one of these call boxes located throughout Milwaukee. Originally, they were only used by the police and fire departments. In 1947, it was decided to allow access to the boxes to the general public.
View in Google Earth Categories: Communication, Objects - Misc
Links: www.flickr.com
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement