From The Story of Rayon, 3rd Edition, The Viscose Company, 1937:

This was the second plant built by the company. It started operations in October, 1917.

In 1936 it had a floor space of 1,648,907 square feet.

The approximate number of people employed in this plant in 5,070.
View in Google Earth Categories: Abandoned, Companies - Plants/Factories
Links: domainnamesales.com
By: AlbinoFlea
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement