Originally built to be used at at the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition held in San Francisco, this carousel was retired in 1967 and sat in a wherehouse until it was purchased for use here in 1980. After a 10 year complete restoration process, the refurbished carousel began operation here in 1990.
View in Google Earth Categories: Entertainment - Misc
Links: www.los-gatos.ca.us
By: kjfitz
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement