The Washington County Courthouse was built beginning in 1890 and completed in 1891. The courthouse was built in the location of the original courthouse which was burned by Union troops during the Civil War. The courthouse is surrounded by an arboretum which was started in 1895. Also on the grounds is a Confederate monument.
View in Google Earth Categories: Government - Local
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement