The Louisville & Nashville Depot was built in Wetumpka in 1906 and exemplifies the L&N plan for small town depots. The station served as a passenger and freight depot until service was terminated in the 1930s and as a freight depot until 1973. In 1975 it was purchased by the First United Methodist Church of Wetumpka. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
Categories: Transportation - Rail