The bridge was built in 1847 by John Russell and Elias McMellen, but the original was destroyed and rebuilt in 1884. The wooden burr bridge crosses the West Branch of the Octoraro Creek. It is 103 feet long and 13 feet wide.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Covered Bridges
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement